TL Korea, Inc. offers translation services between multiple languages and Korean in various fields and media. Refer to the information below for details on the languages and fields we offer for translation services, as well as our basic translation fees.
Below are some of the translation fields in which our company is active.
- Documents for notarization (certificates and other documents requiring official authentication)
- Business/corporate documents (contracts, reports, slide presentations, etc.)
- Technical translation (technical manuals, survey reports, etc.)
- Promotional materials (brochures, newsletters, press releases, etc.)
- Educational materials (manuals, textbooks, etc.)
- Website localization (interface and content translation)
- Audiovisual media (translation for subtitling and dubbing purposes)
- The following are the basic fees applied to regular translation services based on language. All prices are stated in Korean won (KRW).
- Additional fees may be applied according to the word count and level of expertise of the document to be translated.
- For languages not listed in the table below, please request an estimate at email@example.com.
To request the translation of a document or an estimate for a translation, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and reply as soon as possible. In your request e-mail, please attach the document you want translated and include the following details:
- Your name and contact information (e-mail address, telephone number)
- Target language(s) (the language or languages you want the document to be translated to)
- Deadline (if applicable)